The goal of Human Resources is to improve the recruitment, retention, productivity and satisfaction level of the faculty and staff of Truman State University.
The functions of the Human Resources office include the following:
- Processing of advertisements and applications for staff positions
- Coordination of employee benefits
- New staff orientation
- Providing opportunities for staff development
- Maintenance of employee records
- Coordination of wellness programming
- Staff recognition
We are operating on a Summer Schedule through July 29: 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday. We will return to normal business hours on August 1. Normal business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Truman State University
Attn: Human Resources
McClain Hall 101
100 E. Normal
Kirksville, MO 63501-4221