Welcome to the Benefits Office2023 Benefits Information
Truman State University offers a wide range of benefits to eligible faculty and staff. The University has contracted with the following companies to provide benefits to eligible employees:
- Overview: 2023 Benefit Summary
- Anthem: Medical and Pharmacy benefits
- Delta Dental of Missouri: Dental benefits
- National Vision Administrators: Vision benefits
- Standard Insurance Company: Life (basic, additional, and dependent), Short- and Long-term Disability, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Accident Care Insurance
Note: Truman State University automatically sets up payroll deductions so that medical, dental and vision premiums will be deducted from your monthly check pre-tax — unless you opt out of that benefit. Contact Human Resources if you would like to set up these premium deductions post-tax.