Health Insurance Benefits offered by Anthem2023 Benefits Information
Anthem will provide health and prescription coverage for faculty, staff, and retirees of Truman State University for the 2023 plan year (January 1 through December 31, 2023).
Important Plan Information:
- Overview of Anthem Plans and Services
- Health Insurance Rates for 2023
- Health Insurance Rates for 2023 (9 pay)
- Health Plan A Benefit Summary
- Health Plan A Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Health Plan B Benefit Summary
- Health Plan B Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Health Plan C (HSA) Benefit Summary
- Health Plan C (HSA) Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Anthem Essential Pharmacy Plan.
- Preventative Plus Essential Plan (For Plan C/HSA).
Anthem offers a variety of programs to assist with your healthcare needs, including the Sydney Mobile App, where you can conveniently view your claim information and find care; LiveHealthOnline, where you can see a doctor for medical or mental health needs any time at a low cost; and Building Healthy Families, a program to support growing families.
Additional Emotional Well-Being Services are also available, including one-on-one coaching.